Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

HIMALAYA SRTM

Guest Fonchy17

Hi, I started HIMALAYA SRTM (Elevations), It

Hi Fonchy!Simply excellent! I can't wait to Fly! between those steep cliffs! The world's top!!!Cheers!Pascal[a href=http://www.paragraphique.org]PARAGRAPHIQUE.ORG[/a]

Guest CaptainJ

I really like that second picture Fonchy!! good job...

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Dan,very nice looking model, be aware of the 20.000 poly limit for Fly editor! looking real good so far.....

Guest Jan

Hey Dan.WOW and WOW again.Another surprise :) Looking great.Hope you finish it.Do you have plans for doing the panel?Great to see others doing helos for FlyII too.It's more than welcome for my part.The perfect helo for high altitude flying (Himalaya).Thanks for showing.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest danieletona

Hi Jarno and Jan, thanks. The model is still in phase of realization. For the panel I have some photos (any help is well approved)Unfortunately I don't have well clear yet as the various files function.:-( I don't sincerely know if I will ever succeed in ending the project (to make to fly it in FLY!)Time to the time.....:-hah Dan

Guest CaptainJ

Simply amazing! you keep surprising us Fonchy!

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Fonchy,excellent work, looks very impressive and will be a real task to FLY! it most realistic (which smaller aircraft is best, procedures, weather...). And .. very surprising news from Alejandro, Jan and Dan - could be a good year for FLY! this 2005.Thank you to all of you!RegardsGeorg "HeliFLYer" EDDW