Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

Tri online server.......

G'day all,I've just set some sort of a record ( for me :-) ) Normally I drop offline from the server after only about 5-10 minutes.I've just spent an hour flying online ( all on my lonesome I might add ) without dropping offline from the server. When I did finally drop offline it was due to my time with my ISP expiring.Was I just lucky?? ; good connection ?? or what? I was flying the Navajo. I'm on a 56K dial up modem.I find it strange that TRI keep the server active if they have no intention of continuing to develop Fly! (food for thought)Tonight I'll give it another try.Cheers,Roger

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Roger,great news! I tried it this early morning (1:30 a.m. European time) as I havn't to work this day. And ... I nearly had the chance to meet YOU!First when I teleported to Sidney International Airport you were there but FLY crashed when I got to an outside view. Then with a second try I could fly more than 15 minutes without any problems - only problem was, I was alone in the dark!Tried it then again to see what happenend and flew another 20 minutes, tried all menue entries without problems (as well as outside views...).Might be a chance for us to meet somehow a weekend and a place we all have scenery for.Thank you very much for this valuable information, I did not expect they had the server online now and therefore had no try in the past.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW(think I have to download ALL Sidney scenery now .. might be we could meet the other days if we are lucky ..)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/103269.jpg

G'day George,Yes that's me ! :-)Unfortunately I have been unable to reproduce the experience and can only stay online for about 5 minutes.I'm going to do some testing as there is something strange happening.Cheers,Roger.

Guest chezz

I tried the multiplayer server apparently I get disconnected intermittently, but yes it is still on.chris_CA