Really cool, glad to see that they are still at if for FlyIIZane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

that is great news and thanks for lettin' us know Chris,

I was hoping to have the tile for KPDX finished before leaving the office today but it just kept slicing. Couldn't wait to see some of the textures so I opened some of the preliminaries with PSP, they look awesome and much brighter than the base textures extracted from FlyII. I'll try to have it loaded up and post a comparison of default FlyII, Terrascene2 w/base, and Terrascene with the new textures over the weekend. Will try to show the area with Stark's Twin Oaks airport that Randall Rocke and Wayne Roberts did last year too.Hope more of you are enjoying these new goodies ;)Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest chezz

Hi Rodger,Great songs "Free" and "Ania". Nice to know that you're still here in the FLY2 forum.cheerschris_CA

Hi Chris,thank you very much and I'm glad that you like my music.:)It is much appreciated. And yes, I am sill around, buthaven't got as much time as I'd love to, because we arefinishing up my debute album which should be out in spring.Hopefully....Take care,

yeah Steve, your repaint is at least as good as the song...LOLI love it, and thanks again