Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

Really lovin Jak's new textures

Guest YV52C

Dear Mr. JakThere is any possiblity of release night lighting textures for Fly2, nitelite for Fly! was great.rgdsCesar/Yv52Venezuela

Jak,thank you very much for your response and the information!I perfectly understand your point of view. As you are well known for your quality products (and I love them all), nobody can expect from you to offer anything less. But I'm sure, at least noone here would blame you for making something better. Yes, there are some very fine and talented people around here (for example the folks from ROTW), who are making this sim better all the time, and I too agree with Zane, - who knows what can be fixed? :) >As far as I recall the bug is not really noticeable at all in the stock Fly!II skies, so people definitely would have thought it was shoddy work on our part had it shown up in our new ones.

Guest chezz

Jak,Bugs or no bugs I think SKY2 will be another treat for FLYII. I think everybody will agree with me those skies are superb. Waiting for the release date! :-jumpy chris_CA

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Mr. Fearon,why wait? A release won't bring much money for the company as there are only a few FLY!ers left but better a few $$ than none. I don't think you'll get any complaints from the buyers as there are only the hard core FLY!ers left and we all know what you can offer and not.So don't hesitate and don't throw all your work away for nothing.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Jak, Those of us who go back to the original Fly! and recall HITW's work within that sim, do certainly wish you'd re-visit Sky! for Fly! II. I think the vast majority of us would overlook the sky bug, if only to enjoy the tremendous work you and the team put into the project already. It seems a shame to let that sit on a shelf. ;-)Would you be willing to consider releasing a few of them as an alpha or beta release? See how the reception within the community goes? With some of Jure's work on the clouds themselves, there does seem to be hope for a light at the end of the tunnel! Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgSeawind Projecthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/105443.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster