Sign in to follow this  

Need help with Scenery.cfg

I've messed up my Scenery.cfg file when I tried to edit it and now I've lost the Flatten/Exclude data of Some of my Simflyers' sceneries (KDFW and KLAX) and German Airports 1 & 3. Is anyone kind enough to provide me the data? Thanks. :)

why not just uninstall/reinstall the scenery ? I know that simflyers stuff adds the necessary lines to your scenery.cfg, I'm not sure about German Airports. Of course you could also email the respective developers and ask if they can supply the info. Unfortunately I only have Simflyers KMCO and KATL so I can't help any more. I guess that you will be making regular backups of scenery.cfg and other essentials now :-) hthAlan

I didn't mention that currently I'm also having a problem with _isdel.exe and when I run the installation exe the screen freezes....I'll fix it soon. :) (hopefully)

I guess there wasn't any Flatten/Exclude data for German Airports 1 & 3 after all....