Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle

A Sad Goodbye

Guest Fly II Pilot

Steve,Please tell Gillian to THROW AWAY YOUR PC (before making a backup copy of your hard drive ;-) ), or at least hide it from you until you get better, actually until you're 100% recovered.We'll miss you but you'll still be here, because we can read and re-read your previous messages and we can download over and over again your wonderful models, scneries and repaints... So, spend time with your loved ones and get better. We'll always be here (well, as long as Tom allows us...)See you soon partner...http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest detector

Take care, Steve. May the Force be with you :-luke

Steve,Thanks for your enormous contribution to Fly.Time heals so take as much time as you need.We'll be here when you're ready.

Hi Steve,It`s bad news , your health going worse , but do not let your head hang down.Take your time to recover , all the best.I`ll keep in touch.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest pilotsim7828

My friend , Steve I had No Idea, that your were feeling somewhat under the weatherI do hope that you continue to feel and get better as time progresses.And please keep us updated, That is what we all wish that you would do Get Better and dont worry about saying goodbye for right nowIt has been a pleasure for all you have done for US hereJeffaka: Pilotsim7828A new approach to flydevelopershttp://www.forumcommunity.net/?c=14387Check out he New Flydevelopers Forum

Guest andrewluck

My best regards to you Steve. It's been a pleasure working on projects with you. Keep in touch whenever you feel able. You'll always have a welcome here.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Guest Steve Brown

Hello Everyone.I would like to thankyou all for your kind thoughts and the masses of emails sent to me. I had my first day out yesterday visiting my place of birth, Liverpool. My little girl loves to see where Daddy was born :-lol My health is bad, but under control. So taking it easy is important. My Liverpool Airport Scenery, built with 3DS Max 5.1 and Photoshop CS will still be released soon but Im only doing a little bit at a time.To get better, up-to-date Taxiway placement and building placement Im using FS9 AFCAD information. Using the screen grab from AFCAD as the background in the taxiway editor I downloaded from our friends at ROTW (Thanks guys) Im re-doing the taxiways. Not much change from my original, just more accurate for online flying.A revisit to Liverpool ended up in more picture taking for scenery files (textures) though I was told off by wifey for this :-lol Take care guys, I will be back soon...Kind regards, Steve.[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest Eagle

Shame on you Steve. Your wife told me to let her know if you visited and posted on the forums. It would appear that you are in big, big trouble now!!:-outta