Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

ROTW's DVD: palmares

Guest rene_35

after 2 days from the annoucement: 50 orders-----------------------------------------------------France: 37 (including 1 in New Caledonia)Italie: 3USA: 2UK, Belgium, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, Switzerland, Norway: 1 in each country-----------------------------------------------------it's a good result, but...Remember, this DVD is bi-language and works with american and europeen Fly! II original copy.Have a look at this page for details explanations about its contents:http://fly.simvol.org/articles/projets/pagesus/dvd_us.phpThanks to help us to contribute in making Fly! alive

Guest tonyc

Make that 52. Great work. Need to advertise it on AVSIM and other sites.tony

I would like to contribute but I can't use paypal (no credit card). I would have no problems with sending a 20 Euro note via the old fasioned mail though.Maybe we can work something out so I can be the first Dutch customer :-)I also think we should make an annoucement on the AVSIM frontpage just to get everyone informed.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Hallo Dutchman,You do NOT need a credit card to use PayPal.You can just open a PayPal account on line , go to their site.Transfer some money ( from your bankrekening of girorekening )to the PayPal account. Then you can do payments from there.( het werkt echt )Met vriendelijke groetLeen "Flybike" de JagerVlaardingenROTW-Painter/Repainter (only non french-speaking member of ROTW)

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest rene_35

At this time: 60 DVD OrderedFrance 43 USA: 4Italy: 3UK, Norway: 2Begium, Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, Switzerland: 1And for your information, there is no ROTW people in the french count :)Thank's all