Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Finding FLY 2 Manual

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I met someone on Avsim who is interested in trying FLY 2. As a start I would like to let them look over the manual. I thought it was on Avsim but I can't find it in the file library. I tried Iflytri.com and got bounced around a while till I was sent to the godgames server to download the manual but it was down for maintenance. Plus I wonder if the poor guy will be sent to fileplanet to wait for the manual like TRI used to do. Does anyone know the address if the manual is on Avsim? That would be the best way. Thanx!:-wave

Hi Donny,There is no need to look at AVSIM.Just look for the HOWTO folder and the SDK folder in your FLYII!You`ll find the manuals.RegardsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Fly II Pilot

Donny,The CompleteFly!IIManual.pdf is 36.1MB while the Fly2UsersGuide.pdf is 11MB (which I think it already comes with Fly! II). I'll be glad to place the 36.1MB manual in F2FD's site so you can download it. Let me know if that's what you want to do.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest Shalomar

I already have the manual on my hard drive. My aim is to find an easy way for my friend to get it other than snailmail. If it were located on your server that would be very helpful. Plus I think there might be a surge in new users with the release of ROTW's DVD. Interested parties could get the manual from your server so they can see if they might like FLY 2 without any investment. Ebay has a large selection of FLY FLY 2K and FLY 2 original CDs available. If anyone wants one they should search the videogames category using the keyword "FLY". "search title and description" must be DEselected or you will have over 3000 files to sift through. Otherwise there are about 64. Thanx for your help.Best regards, Donny:-wave

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!The complete users manual is in misc FLY 2 files. My friend can get it from there. I THOUGHT it was there but had trouble finding it till I searched for "PDF". Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest Fly II Pilot

Donny,Thanks for letting me know!If you haven't already, you may want to check out the Wiki that Chris Wallace has just announced. We can create a section there about Aircraft bugs where we can list all of the bugs, which ones are being fixed, who's working on them, etc.Take care,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest Chris Wallace

Absolutely...there are already placeholder pages for all of the default aircraft, this would be a perfect place to record bugs, workarounds and fixes, etc.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada