Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Announcing : Fly! Wiki Web

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Chris,I was just playing around with all possibilities (menue entries) when I reached somehow? to a source-code window like "FLYII pilot personal preferences" or similar. I can't really remember but I did not want to change or disturb anything and turned back with the browser.I remarked that because it seemed really strange for me that I could be able to edit the preferences of another user. Might be, that's ok - I don't know.I tried to get to a similar page for me but was not able to find it until now.But I made a good start with my personal sandbox and put some text about helo FLY!ing there. It has to be edited a lot but now I am sure I can handle that wiki stuff. GREAT!Thank you very much, Chris, for time, engagement and money (as it is one of your PCs the wiki is running on).Georg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Maybe I was restricted from adding a link on a high level page like that, anyway thanks for doing it. For now when anyone clicks on the link they are instructed to scroll down and click on "backlinks" to see all categories. All the "children" are out of the sandbox except AtcBugs which I plan to leave there. Works.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Chris,after you have corrected that little error which blocked me from doing any editing I could get familiar with the FLY! wiki and posted 2 articles and even did some work on the FLY! wiki main site.Now I have to excuse for saying "It is some sort of LINUX derivation and these people HATE if it is too simple to handle" because all is very fine and EASY if you take some time to learn.It is up to us FLY!er now what the future of the wiki will be!RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW