Sign in to follow this  
Guest paradoxbox

PMDG Aircraft still available?

Guest paradoxbox

I got the same email from them a little while ago, same mail word for word.I'm a little bit frustrated with the situation! Stuck here with a useless product and PMDG seems to have changed their stance on who regnow is, unless I read earlier parts of this thread incorrectly.I just want a Fly!II 757! Geez.

Guest Fly II Pilot

Guys,I've also been in contact with PMDG and what happens is that when they originally checked the link they saw Regnow, which was an alternate/backup site, they didn't realize how the whole transaction and selling worked. They're currently digging into this to see what's really going on.Be patient, I'll let you know if I hear anything from PMDG. For now, I'd say that you should refrain from buying from this site.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest paradoxbox

Just a note- the products on the site are legitimate and real, but apparently PMDG has been removed from the transaction process which is of course not good.Wish they would speed things up a bit though..

Hi Cory, good to know your still around.I was wondering if you would'nt mind sending me your email address. I just need to ask you something regarding Fly.Many ThanksJohn

Guest paradoxbox

Hi John,you can contact me at paradoxbox@hotmail.com or paradoxbox@gmail.comEither one is fine, I check both regularly. Would be glad to answer any questions you have.Cory

Guest paradoxbox

Oh, it's alright.. I get about 50 billion spam every day anyways. When your hotmail address is 6 years old it (the spam) starts flowing like the niagra.

Guest Shalomar

BUMP!!!!FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.