Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris Wallace

US Terminal Area Charts uploading

Guest Chris Wallace

With the help of Daniele Tona, I've finished creating MAP files for the set of US Terminal Area Chart images uploaded by Matt Fox. Matt's upload contained JPG chart images for use with FSMovingMap. All I've done is to convert these into ECW format, then Daniele and I created the MAP files so that they can be seen in the Fly! II map viewer.I am uploading the ECW images separately from the MAP files, since there may still be a few refinements or fixes that can be made to the MAP files and it will be easy to provide a new download for them alone. The ECW images are about 59 MB in total, the MAP files only about 15 KB.Have a look for them in the Fly! II Navigation section of the library sometime over the next day or so.I also have Matt's images for the complete set of US Sectional charts, and Alaska TAC and Sectionals. They will be uploaded as I have time to create MAP files.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest Colins2

Hey Chris,WOW :-)I look forward to getting them.ThanksColin

Guest laurentC

Thanks Chris and Daniele,I really appreciate !Cheers,laurentC

Thank you Chris and Daniele!! These and the additions of the Alaska TACs really help!!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster