Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lordfarquar

Ebay

Guest Lordfarquar

Hello everyone. I bought a copy of fly2 off Ebay and found this place. I would just like to thank all you programmers and creators for all the fantastic addons. Cheers.

G'day Mate,Welcome to the Fly! II forum. You know where to come if ever you need help. :-) Get yourself patched up to 2.5.240 (if you haven't already) and enjoy your simming.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Lordfarquar

Thanks mate. Im patched now and all seems to run very well. Now I have to learn to fly :-(

Welcome to the Fly community.If you haven't already done so go to the Simvol website and consider purchasing the ROTW Fly DVD. It will save you lots of time downloading/installing addons.:-bluegrab

Take ur time learning m8, you will not only find great satisfaction from flying, but also later on u will more than likely feel incline to jump onto the designing wagon as well, be 3d models, scenery tiles or just projecting ideas, u will catch the fly! bug ;)btw no skills needed, just plenty of patience and a lots of will powerenjoy...

Hello All!!Recently reinstalled Fly!2K on my PC.It's good to be back, and I personally like "Fly!," "Fly!2K," and "Fly!2" more then "MSFS" but that's IMHO....I think it's a crying shame they stopped development on the series, so here's hoping the continuing interest will spark some new work on it from "TRI"...Anyway, I've got a couple of short questions about some things which I noticed, hope one of you can shed some light on them...Firstly, someone else mentioned purchasing the "ROTW Fly!" DVD from simvol, said it would save a lot of time with downloads, etc..Could someone tell me (please???) what it's actual title is and their website address??? Happened to luck into the PMDG 767/777, also the German Ruhr scenery on the "Aerosoft" website, by word of mouth also, so hopefully my luck will continue... Lastly,when you select the Beechcraft Bonanza Kingair,then bring up the "mini-panel" using "shift+X," I noticed the "mixture" lever (I think-it's the one on the far right) won't budge and will not respond to input, also won't budge in the main cockpit view, either.I noticed this before when I had "Fly!" and "Fly!2K" installed previously,but could'nt figure out what was causing it.Does anyone know why this is??? Is there a fix for it or is it one of those little peculiarities "Fly!" has which cannot be fixed???Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this for me...Best Regards,"Devil 505"Joe D

Hello!!!Many thanks for your quick reply-will definitely put that on my shopping list....Best Regards,"Devil 505"Joe D

Guest chezz

Hi Joe,check the avsim library for mapper.dll v1 by tony crider.this will make those lever move i think.chris_CA