Sign in to follow this  
Guest danieletona

Good Easter

Guest danieletona

My most sincere wishes of Good Easter.:-wave Dan

Guest HeliFLYer

Thank you Dan,hopefully a PEACEFUL Easter time for all of us.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Thank you Dan, and Happy Easter to you and everyone else as well.Rodger :-wave

Guest HeliFLYer

Wooow!!!Thanks for the hint, Steve and compliments to you, Dan!Fascinating models - if only I had finished my Landsat7 program, then I could think of .. :-)If I find a BO105 or BK117 on this page at this late summer, I'll try to get into this work as I have all technical infos at hand.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest danieletona

Hi Steve,the models are very detailed. I have a serious personal problem: like me to recreate to the perfection all the details forgetting the limit imposed by FLY!The models are composed from more than 50000 polygons. The only model composed by few polygons is the R22.If you want, I send you the model in *.max.Dan

Guest danieletona

Hi Georg,I will see what I can do..........Dan

Guest HeliFLYer

Dan,this sounds most promising - but before you waste one second for creating anything one MAIN question has to be asked:The only 3D tool I have (and can afford) is the free TrueSpace 3.2.***Is there the possibility to import your model(s) into TrueSpace 3.2 and do the further work needed with this program???*** I am really very naive regarding aircraft modelling but willing to learn when my actual project is finished. RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest danieletona

Georg,I work with 3D Studio max. This program exports in format 3DS and DXF (more other formats).The models that you have seen on the site have been realized with Cinema 4D and imported in 3DS.Some models I have found them on internet: I have modified them adding details and other. If I am not wrong, TRUESPACE reads the format COB. With the program 3D Exploration I can convert the format 3DS in COB. ;-)I believe that there are no problems.Dan

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Dan,Caligari Object *.COB can be imported by Truespace 3.2 - ok, I'll have a look at this program the next months, just playing around a little from time to time when I get bored from coding.Thanks Georg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Dan!No problem mate, you dont need to send any files.Sadly a few of my personal interests have changed and I cant see any work being done in the way of Aircraft Repaints and models under my name.The reason for this is being sent bad emails, from individual/individuals who are hiding their identity through a proxy server. Though this is under investigation with my ISP, its really put me off.Im sorry about this guys, but enough is enough!Im not pointing the finger to ANYONE in the Fly2 community here but someone has it in for me. I had to pull my website off the net as this was attacked too. Though I dont think this was the same person. While Im on this I keep getting strange emails from someone getting my email address from the F2FDesign website. Are you getting these guys??? They personally asked me to make a Helicopter for them :-lol Could you remove it for me guys, as they want my details of my bank to donate money :-eek (Am I really that foolish?) Cheers.Becareful guys, there are some strange people out their!!!All the best to you my friend, Dan, I hope to use your scenery when its released.Steve[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest danieletona

Hi Steve,it is sorry to read these words. These boys don't probably have of better to do.The scenery Elba is in phase of testing. A few days still...The scenery Venice, I wanted to wait for the job of Giorgio. I hope to publish it the previously possible.Best wishesDan

Guest Eagle

Steve, don't be discouraged. At one time I was getting emails from a person in Germany concerning my airport scenery for Fly. I guess he didn't think I should be doing anything for Fly. I had to change my email address and then the messages stopped. I don't post my email address on this board or any others for that reason.Let's face it, there are a few unhappy people in this world and we have to learn to live with them. Some search engines have a way of getting your default email address from Outlook Express. So I have a false email address as my default. That seems to have stopped a bunch of unwanted mail.Don't give up just because there are a few idiots roaming the internet.Good luck with your ISP, sometimes they can help, but they get so many complaints they just don't have time to track all of them down.

Guest Steve Brown

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words Wayne :-) The Good news is, the said person has been caught. All I know is, his ISP has pulled the plug. No more info has been given to me.Anyway, I made a few items today, and Im just going to plod on and see what happens. A good tip with the Email by the way ;-) All the best, Steve.[divalign=center]http://www.wrexhamspace.org/sig.jpg][/divNASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org