Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

What a big one!

Guest Steve Brown

Hello guys.After a short break with no Fly2 and the virus which stopped me from even walking, Im well on the mend. Last weekend we were at the Science Festival with a piece of Hardware...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110527.jpg The question is, who will be the pilot? StevePS my old email isnt working as I changed ISP a few weeks back, so I will inform you all by personal emails shortly.NASA ATX Graduatehttp://www.wrexhamspace.org

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Steve,nice to hear of you! Seems you are in a good mood again :-)Happy Easter time to you and your family.Keep walking ..RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest Eagle

Hi Steve, good to hear from you again. Take you time getting back into FLY, a virus can take away a lot of you strength and you need to be 100% better.Can my 500 pound friend fit in that thing and could we send he/she out into space?

Guest danieletona

Hi Steve,your return is a coincidence or.....Good Easter:-wave Dan

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Reminds me the A26 was called the flying **... no visible means of support. Personally I like a little more wing & a little less engine. Great to have you back, Steve.Thou shalt mantain thy airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee...:-wave