Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Please Help!!! PMDG killed Fly2!!!!

Guest dajackman

I took the plung and got the PMDG 777. After installing Fly will not start at all! Crash to Desktop. Can anyone help? Thanks.On startup I don't even get to the graphics setup screen. I get an error and the gtfo file logs the following: Anyone have any ideas. I see that this install overwrites fly.exe, could this be an issue?gtfo data:Msg: Runtime execption code c0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 00000000File: WINRUN.CPP line 152Time: Fri Apr 01 19:24:20 2005errno = 2 (No such file or directory)wonder what file they are talking about...Thanks again guys/gals

If you had Fly!II patched up to the 240 level (and I'm guessing you did), installing the B777 would have overwritten the fly2 executable. This was appropriate at the time, as the PMDG version was more advanced than the then current Fly!II patch.Now that you have installed the B777, the 240 version of Fly!II is incompatible with the EXE.All you should have to do is reinstall the 240 patch - you should then be in business.

Randall Rocke

Guest dajackman

Thanks guys, that did the trick!!!!!!!!Boy this thing is gonna take some time to master!

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I reapplied the 240 patch right away, but the ILS seems to be screwy for EFIS planes. It no longer snaps to runway heading, but the distance is accurate. It brings me in perpendicular to the runway. Both time I experienced this were at airports I hadn't landed at before. Any advice?Thanx.:-wave