Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>2005 Fly2 Poll

Guest detector

I am using it now and then still. If it could be patched to fit the native resolution of my LCD (1280x1024), I would use it a lot more!

Guest Fly II Pilot

Andrew,No patch is needed, you can manually configure it to run at 1280x1024. The only problem is that all views other than the main panel will still be rendered at 1024x768 unless you resize the PBMs and reposition and resize the PBGs for gauges/switches/levers, if there are any. If you use a single aircraft it might be worth it. It's not too hard.Regards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest shanmark

Been here for years, but my first post.Shanmark

G'day Shanmark,Welcome to the forum :-) Congratulations on your "first post". You couldn't wish to meet a nicer group of simmers than those that frequent this forum. Participating in the forum adds a totally new dimension to one's simming enjoyment.Enjoy your simming.Cheers from downunder,Roger @YSSY

Guest Azzurro

For your statistics, I can precise that at this time, more than 140 DVD ROTW-Fly.Simvol have been ordered and sent all over the world.It seems that a majority among them never post any message here or on our French Forum; this does not prevent them from using Fly!, and we are sure that they are reading all that is written about our common passion.:-) Cheers Azzurro (allways Fly!ing too) ;-)

Guest detector

Hi Alejandro,I tried - did the appropriate changes to render.ini and fly.ini, then changed the resolution, but Fly II crashed. Only solution for a full screen session here is to connect my old 15 inch LCD on the VGA connector, keeping my 17 inch on DVI.

Guest 3cffts

Been away for a while. Fly II is just the best flight sim. I keep coming back.

Hi Steve,Haven't been checking in that often... life and other interests get the best of us sometimes. I still Fly!, the ROTW Socata TBM700 is still one of the best simulations ever done. I might give Alejandro's idea a try for a higher resolution although I think the amount of work with all the panel gauges might be a bit of work.My little 14 month old girl prefers the RealAir Citrabria to anything else... she has a real talent for flying inverted ;).Best,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888