Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Large US Database Update Uploaded

I uploaded a new DB Update package that covers many parts of the continental U.S. The updates add missing Localizer and ILS components, DMEs, locators, NDBs, Marker Beacons, VORs, VORTAC adjustments, and other corrections for numerous U.S. IFR approaches and navaids. This is the 2nd group of U.S. Updates in this series.The package should be available for download soon in the Fly!II Navigation area under the heading: Group 2 U.S. Approach & NAV Updates. You will find a comprehensive list of the updates and other information here: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=3965&page=Coming soon - a DB UPdate for Canadian approaches and navaids. :-)

Randall Rocke

Guest Eagle

Randall, I noticed that you have a lot of airports in the U.S. that I have not done.Perhaps I should get back into the States and start to work.

Well, I almost have my list finished... ;-)

Randall Rocke

Wayne,I'll finally be sending you that list this weekend. As far as the airports in some of the DB updates are concerned, some of them have great scenery already, made by other creators. However, some do not - I'll add them to the list, if I consider them to be good candidates.

Randall Rocke

Guest Eagle

Thanks, Randall. I will wait for your list and place them among the many others that I am doing.

Many thanks for the latest update, Randall! Your efforts are highly appreciated!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster