Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

whatever happened to this....

Guest rene_35

Hi Chriss,in this time, we are in the final in flight test for two ACT:- ATR-42_500: last test with a real pilot (captain instructor at Britair-Air France) today.- TB10. We have built a new plane instead to work with the RealAir TB9, (it's the rotw conceptors choice).Then I think than ATR will be on simvol next week and the TB10 15 days later.Is it the answer you expect? ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/114674.jpg

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Pacha,really GREAT news! And the ATR 42-500 covers a segment which is not filled in FLY! until now. Thanx in advance to all creative heads of ROTW.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest chezz

Rene,I did'nt mean to pre-empt the release of those 2 great aircraft. I know something is always in the works in ROTW. This is a great NEWS. Thanks. :-jumpy chris_CA

Wonderful news once again from ROTW! Thank you for all the hard work, gentlemen!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hello Pacha,Great news, that TB10 looks magnificient.And even greater news regarding the ATR-42_500.A real enhancement to the Fly aircraft fleet.I'm already in "Hotel-mode"Perhaps any chance for an ATR screenshot? ... or some screenshots to make us even more hungry :-) Have prosper final flight tests.Greetings to ROTW team.Frank,Frank D'hont

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Thanx to the DVD, for a long time the planes in my inventory I HADN'T flown yet outnumbered the ones I had, for the first time since I started using FLY 2. Still haven't got to the TBM 700, Staggerwing, Dauphin, Caravelle, Saab 340 and ERJ 145. Had one short flight in the 777 which really doesn't count, am working on printing out the 240 page manual. Especially looking forward to the ATR, Fokker 50 and Seawind. THANX FOR THE GREAT EFFORTS!!!One question: On the Simvol site I read that sometimes when reentering in "persistent World" while testing the Seneca, flight plans would disapear and things be wrong with the aircraft. To get around this, the suggestion was to ALWAYS switch to a TRI default aircraft just before exiting FLY 2. Now that the Seneca is my default starter, is this still needed? And does having the Seneca as the startup protect all other addon aircraft too?Best Regards, Donny:-wave

G'day Pacha,Wow! double delights from ROTW. Can't wait to get into those two aircraft.A big thank you to all the ROTW group for their hard work.Thanks for the info.Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

Triple digit. Let's not forget yours. I've got mine coming, too.tony

Guest laurentC

>>One question: On the Simvol site I read that sometimes when>reentering in "persistent World" while testing the Seneca,>flight plans would disapear and things be wrong with the>aircraft. To get around this, the suggestion was to ALWAYS>switch to a TRI default aircraft just before exiting FLY 2.>Now that the Seneca is my default starter, is this still>needed? And does having the Seneca as the startup protect all>other addon aircraft too?>Hi Donny,I don't know very much about persistent world ... but as a startup plane or quickflight aircraft, the Seneca do it nicely. I had her for a long time during the tests and she never fails ! Cheers,laurentC (rotw)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/114821.gif

Wonderful news,Looking very forward to flying both of them.Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888