Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

ROTW's ATR information #1

Guest rene_35

in order to prepare the all Fly! communauty at this new plane, this is the first information sheet:The model is : ATR42-500 (42 pax): below, the NE inside sight (you can see the external model running on the runway by the F/O's window)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/114820.jpgShe has a great number of new functionnalities.The first of them is a complete "Failure Manager" from a specific window included in the inside windows:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/114819.jpgInteresting no?

Guest danieletona

I don't have words!Dan

Guest CaptainJ

A well done job Thx ROTW!We at F2FDesign now how hard it is to get a project rolling out the hangar door.. well done That failure manager will definately open some new doors ;-)

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi,ROTW allways surprises me! I am sure, this will be my new favourite aircraft for regional traffic. Have to get some freetime next week to get familiar with it.Best regardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest tonyc

This is good news for me, Rene. I've been working on an EMB120, and I am sure I'll be able to use some of the wonderful features of the ATR.tony

Guest Jan

WOW!Great pics.Looks fantastic,that view.And a failure manager.That's something I have missed for years.Very interesting.Hope that can be done with other aircrafts and helicopters for FlyII.Can't wait to test it out.Many thanks.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Sitting here stunned! Will have to put on my crash helmet for this one! :-wedge Thanks for continuing this plane, and coming up with yet another great innovation to Rich's dream sim!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Mats_Frisk

Is it X-mas already?? It must be. At least for me ;) Many Thank

Guest Alibubba

Wow, You people at ROTW work extremley hard to bring us new and exciting planes and projects, the ATR is just another stellar example and we are all very lucky, you are to be comended for the work and hours you puts, my sincere congratulations, can't wait to fly it

Absolutely beautiful! As always, your projects show the care and attention to detail that Fly! has always promised!

Randall Rocke

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Currently FLY 2 aircraft experience gyro failure on the failed engine side, or BOTH gyros fail when the port engine is shut down or fails. This might be a problem if the failure manager is aplied to existing aircraft without EFIS. Alejandro suggested a way to prevent this. The end result is a "dual source" gyro, one that spools up with the master switch and remains powered as long as you have juice OR an operating vac pump. I am working on a repaint of the Pilatus which will have this fix incorporated for the backup gyro. Once I do that, I can do others. To see his advice, look for "Fly2Pilot's" second post in the thread "Pilatus bugs", which I just "bumped".Hats off to ROTW!!!