Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

FLY2Tweaker 1.6 now uploaded to AVSIM

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi FLY! friends,the little "FLY!2Tweaker" helper tool is now out with version 1.6.I have uploaded it to AVSIM now.UploadID: 163912Name: FLY2tweakerSize: 338 kbThere are two reasons that there is no real manual for this tool1. I am not sure how many people really use FLY!2Tweaker as up to now I have not got a single bug-report for the versions up to 1.4. But I doubt that people who really used it could not find anything wrong. If there are people who don't understand how to use it, I may write some sort of manual for the next version. But you can always contact me via AVSIM or the eMail address you find at the bottom of this text.2. I used my today's sparetime to implement the first step of the "semiautomatic installer" - it was my very own interest as I had downloaded all Finland airports by Wayne and would not do the install manually (.. and it worked very fine! :-) )And I beg your pardon for my trials with the English lanuage. I had no time today to use any dictionary and typed like a devil as it is now early morning here in Germany. Und auf Deutsch h

G'day Georg, Thanks for the work put into making this tool. It will be of great assistance to anyone wanting to do a little work on their Fly! II installation. Off now to check for downloading.Thanks again.Cheers,Roger

Guest Shalomar

Thank you very much. Will download/install B4 next FLY session. Especially interested in key assignments feature. Since DVD install I lose them every time I exit.Best regards, Donny:-wave

Thanks Georg. I'll try it. I'm sure it will work great! Thanks for staying up late to finish it and write the instructions in English. You did a great job on that too!Take care and thanks again!Earl

Guest danieletona

Thanks Georg for your work !Dan

Guest danieletona

Hi Georg,unfortunately the key RENDER.INI doesn't work me.This error is visualized:'32' is not a valid integer valueSolutions?Dan

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Dan,Sorry that you have trouble with FLYTweaker.I just tried to find out what happened and I think you typed in'32' as a value. It should be 32 (without the '').When I tried to type in '32' I got this error.See my new post "FLYTweaker reported errors" with Screenshot.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW