Sign in to follow this  
Guest Azzurro

VFR Fly!ing

Guest Eagle

Azzurro, I am starting the airports in Germany. I wanted to download the sceneries that you have done, but cannot find them on the English site at ROTW. I looked under Scenery. Can you give me a link to the Germany sceneries?Thanks.

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Wayne,you ***misunderstood*** Azzurro, he refered to airports which are already done for FLY!2 (in that starting phase of FLY!2 where a group of FLY!ers in Germany had some activity). You'll find these airports and taxiways (18) for Germany in the AVSIM library if you search "Germany" and "scenery".Beside that, would be great to have some airports from "Wayne's collection" for Germany!Thank you in advance.RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDDW

Guest Eagle

Thanks, Georg, the older I get the dumber I get. Now I am off to the library to get the files.

HiHere are (i think) all Austrian VFR Waipoints connected with airfields. (no waypoints for enroute or IFR included).If needed, I can provide them too, also SID's and STARSHarald

Hi WayneIf you ever plan to to some Austrian airfields I can provide the necessary charts.I think most of them have to be added to the databases too. I could do this for you.Harald

Guest Eagle

Harald, you have done some of the airfields and I did not want to do any. You use custom models and have done a very good job.If you would like for me to do some of them you can email the charts and I will go to work on them.

Hi WayneThank you. As soon as I have created the dex files I will send you them with copies of the charts.It will take some time because I am very busy at work for the approx. the next month.Harald