Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

FLYTweaker "render.ini" error corrected

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi all,Daniele and Donny reported an error occuring in FLY!2Tweaker when trying to open the render.ini file "'32 ' is not a valid integer .." (it might also bei any other value!!!) :-(This happened because there are render.ini files with whitespaces at the end of the line (and I NEVER had those when testing). The magic word "trim" in the code solved the problem and a corrected version 1.7 will be uploaded to the FLY! Wiki the next time.YOU MAY DO THIS WORKAROUND IF YOU WANT TO USE VERSION 1.6:- open render.ini with the "EDITOR" of Windows- mark the whole text as a block- you may see that some lines do NOT end with a number but a whitespace- go with the cursor at the end of these lines- delete the whitespace(s) with the backspace key- if all whitespaces in all lines (only with values!) are deleted, save the file- now you can open and edit it with FLYTweakerThis is a work of some minutes, only if one is interested in using the function NOW!RegardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest chezz

George,I'm using your FLYTweaker and so far no problem here. Thanks for this nice tool.chris_CA

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I have gotten into RENDER.ini successfully, and frame rate has gone up. I don't go by the counter as much as fluidity of mouse and joystick operation, especially the difference between the IFR hood being on or off. It's not much difference now as to how smoothly the mouse or joystick work. Have to resharpen my flying skills, not much time to think between frames!THANX!!!:-wave

Guest danieletona

Hi George,all now seems to correctly work.Thanks for your wonderful program!Dan