Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

A new bird is born...

Guest rene_35

Fly.Simvol association and ROTW team are glad to announce the birth of their new baby: I want to speak about the...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/116633.jpgShe is our first commercial plane. As we wrote before, there is a lot of new functionalities: read carefully the english (or french) page on simvol before to upload the files, and after, read carefully the manual before to start the engines.Enjoy her!

Guest tonyc

I am speechless. Thank you, Rotw. Go to sleep now....tony

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Thank you for the fabulous efforts so far, and reaching out in previously uncharted directions. Now heading for download. Also eagerly awaiting POTW.The actual truth is I now have six aircraft actually in my hangar, not counting repaints and not all from the DVD, that I eagerly anticipate flying but haven't yet simply because there are aircraft I am enjoying so much. I intend to study the manual and bump the ATR-43 up to highest priority.I had no idea about the new main panel and 90% custom interior for the Caravelle on the DVD. I have no clue when it was developed, but it's beautiful. Thanx to George Heliflier, I am back to enjoying the sim rather than struggling to improve its performance.In closing, I would really apreciate a more complete listing of files that ship with the DVD. For instance, I am worried about a possible conflict if I try to appply Flyhawk fix, not knowing really if it's there already. I tried watching at install as per suggestions, but at many points it was scrolling so fast I couldn't possibly read.Best Regards:-wave

Guest paradoxbox

Wow! Great work guys. I know I'll be making many flights in this bird!Cory

Guest paradoxbox

I just looked at the panel pictures at the simvol site. This is the first time a computer add on has made me say WOW out loud, spontaneously. I am very, VERY impressed with this work. This is going to be an awesome aircraft to fly.

To Jean, all the ROTW group and the Simvol guys,I have just finished downloading ( 94 minutes - 56K dial-up) and wow!!!! what an aircraft.!!! :-jumpy :-jumpyWords would not do justice to this aircraft.It is an absolute MUST download for all Fly! II simmers. I know the amount of work that goes into such an aircraft. Your efforts are very much appreciated. Your love of aviation in general and the hobby simflyers is obvious.Thank you to all involved.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

This is tremendous news! Thanks so much to the obvious commitment you have made to support this sim and to support each other in further development work.

Randall Rocke

"ATR42-500 available": what a magnificient news from ROTW.Took her already in the bue skies over the "Village ROTW".In one word: superb.Good to have the included manual at hand, because the AC/DC electric systems, GPWS, anti-icing systems, and last but not least the failure generator are keeping us up and busy in the skies.I'm already spooling up the engines again. (Enjoying that sound)And yes, AC/DC cables are disconnected ... this time :)Many thanks to the team ROTW for offering this beauty,Frank

Guest Jean-Marie

Thank you Roger,Your warm words encourage us to keep exceptional simulator alive.Have nice flights with this marvelous aircraft!Jean-Marie / ROTW

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi,this is a really outstanding FLY!2 aircraft and very welcome as it is well known here at the local airport. I still have much to learn about the systems and flight behaviour but could take her into the air for a testflight.I am very thankful to all those ROTW FLY!ers who spent a lot of time and energy to develop this beauty.Merci beaucoup ROTWGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest HeliFLYer

Donny,thank you for the feedback regarding FLY!Tweaker.And besides that, I think you do it the right way, it takes much time to get familiar with an aircraft. There are a lot of wonderful planes for FLY!2 but I am checked only for the helos and 3 fixed wings. All the other planes are flown "illegally" by me as I only have partial knowledge of the systems and numbers.This is a BIG ARGUMENT for only having a few aircraft in a sim BUT very thoroughly created and documented. This is what ROTW stands for.I and like your error reports, keep on informing us!Best regardsGeorg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest HeliFLYer

:-) :-) :-) Thankyou!Georg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest tonyc

I am in Federal prison(not in the Hotel), thanks to those AC-DC cables I forgot to disconnect on my test flight....:-)tony

Guest rene_35

Sorry for that Tony, I send you some oranges, but ... you are guilty...not to read the manual!:(