Sign in to follow this  
Guest chezz

dolomiti...

Guest rene_35

Hi Chris,if your repaint (or when...) will be completed, you can propose it on simvol. It the same thing for all realistic repaints of all repainters.I'll create a specific page for that.

Guest chezz

Hi Leen,Do you have a template for the ATR? It takes a while to align the textures.THanks.chris_CA

Guest danieletona

Very beautiful!The company of "household".Dan

>Hi Leen,>>Do you have a template for the ATR? It takes a while to align>the textures.>>THanks.>>chris_CASorry Chris, There is no template, wich is helpfull for the alignements. But when you have a specific problem.Just mail me.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi Chris ,It`s very usefull to make a TIF like this.Now it`s simple to see which spot belongs where.Each different texture pattern has it`s own position on the TIF.In this case 64 positions.I hope this will help.Leenhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/117063.jpg

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints