Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Paint-kit for ATR 42

Hi folks,Some guys asked me for a template to make repaints for the ROTW-ATR 42 in a somewhat more repainter-friendly way.I did the initial painting of the ATR and I am going to prepare a real "ROTW_ATR42_PAINTKIT".( PSP format )Paint-kits are very common in Fs9 , but we have never seen them for FLYII! airplanes.So, there must always be a " first-time" and I think it`s time now.The "ROTW_ATR42_PAINTKIT" will be available shortly from the ROTW/Simvol website.RegardsLeen "Flybike" de Jager (ROTW-painter)

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Jan

Hi Leen.Thanks.A great plane with a nice cockpit feel.Together with good sounds and system modeling.Here is my own repaint of the Norwegian company Coast Air.Always nice with a personal "touch".Also have the area underneath with a gap in the painted area.So long.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Hi Chris,Send me your TIF and I`ll have a look at it.Your pictures are not enough for me to see.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hei Jan,Very good repaint!!About the paint problem:A few pixels of the center-top of the fuselage is providing the color for the long rectange between the gear-fairing and the nosewheel.So when painting this model with different colors for top and bottom this will be a problem always.I think Chris can solve his problem partially after hearing this explanation.Using my multicolor.tif somethimes ( mostly) gives the answer about which color comes from where.SnakkesLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest chezz

Hi Lee,What's your email address so I ca send the .tif file it's a 4.01 mb zip file.thanks chris_CA

Guest chezz

Hi Leen,Thanks for the tip, I found the missing link and close the gap . It just take a while though to align the textures. I will be podding the repaint and send it to simvol for uploading.chris_CA