Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

EL AL 767-200 PACKAGE PREVIEW!

Guest yardenbe

Hi all!Gidi Vitkon and I are working on a superb and accurate package of 4 767-200 planes of EL AL in 1 package.1) 767-258 EL AL, 1993 scheme, 4X-EAA, Gold and black logos2) 767-258 EL AL, 1999 scheme, 4X-EAB, Israel 2000 logo3) 767-258ER EL AL, 2002 scheme, 4X-EAC, small cargo doors4) 767-258ER EL AL, 2001 scheme, 4X-EAF, large cargo doors, leasted from Air france.Now enough with the talking!Here is the PIC!Regaurds,Yarden Ben-Dor

Guest Twister

Hello Yarden,The EL-AL aircraft you've repainted look really nice, will you release the package soon?I wish we could get some realistic Israeli scenery as well...All the bestTwister

Guest Shayt

WOW !!!!!That's all what I can say.It's so good to see some local work. Keep on!Any plans for some local scenery? This is something that we are realy miss here.In any rate, "Kol Acavod" yarden.Regards,Shay

Guest yardenbe

Hey guys,Thank you,Unfortunently I am not a scenery builder and I dont know where to get a perfect scenery of Israel.If I was seeing a shareware Israeli scenery I known it was great quality, or a blasting freeware one.The package will be released soon I guess in this weekend in flightsim.com and avsimRegaurds,Yarden

Has anyone seen this month's edition of Airliner World? Good feature on Eilat (LLET) airport - that would be a great airport to fly into -what with the sea practically on the threshold, hotels all around and the apron right on the runway!Rob

Guest Twister

Hi Rob,Eilat is quite an exotic place to land at.The airport is surrounded by hotels, a marina (with an artificial lagoon)and the red sea.The average temperature in the summer can be as high as 45C - a fact that severely affects the density altitude.take careTwister