Sign in to follow this  
atkin

DAFIF update

I downloaded the update 0505 in Pod format from Simvol .I inserted the Pod files in the Fly 2 system and replaced the existing ones.(Maybe I should have?)I notice that certain waypoints do not exist in the flightplanner .I used the Pod viewer and can see the waypoints in the file.I am using Volonav when I save the Flight Plan sit file to adventures it does not appear in Fly.?Any ideas.?

Guest Azzurro

Hello atkin,- If a waypoint is in the database, you should see it in the Flightplanner. There are 3 colors to differenciate them. Do you have examples of non-visible points? And can you see them in VolNav?- When you are using VolNav, flight plans have to be saved into "Saved simulations".CheersAzzurro

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I reinstalled Fly 11 with patches to 2.5.240 .When I use the latest 0565 Pod files from simvol Waypoint,navaid,ILS, I cannot see any waypoints etc in the flight planner .I can only assume the there is a problem with the files as the default Pod files are ok.Perhaps you need to make a modification to the files? Volnav works ok the nav aids are seperate and downloaded by internet.The saved simulations folder needs to be added to the directory and this works fine Thanks. Regards, Atkin