Sign in to follow this  
Guest rap777

ATR Fuel Valve

Guest rap777

Hi FLYers!First of I would like to thank Rene and ROTW team for this amazing aircraft!I have downloaded version 5 now and it flys GREAT. I do have trouble when "Manuel" starting though....Yes, I did read the manuel BUT my fuel valve does not want to open even when following the procedures exactly. I am not sure if it is me or the Thrustmaster Joystick that is playing up. I tried to control the "condition" lever with various axis and still, it does not want to open, but when I start up with the "E" key it does?I did search the Forum but did not find anybody who had this problem before therefore I am very certain it is ME or my set up.Thanks for all the great offerings and kind Regards!!God bless and all the bestAlfred

Guest Azzurro

Hi Alfred,The only things you have to do to open the fuel valves are:1/ put the conditioners to "zero"2/ then put them to the "Feather" position (about 30%)... that's all :-cool You are right to try the manual procedure, it is somewhat difficult at the beginning, but you will soon learn how to do everything correctly, and then it is a real pleasure when you can hear the engines roaring :) Ren

Guest FRED38

Hi Alfred,You can try this:-put your conditioner to "zero"-click with the mouse on your two conditioner-push them to 30%-and click another time with the mouse on them.the clik on the lever will probably resorb your matter.good fly with this wonderfull birdFRED38 ROTWPS : sorry for my poor english.

Guest Mats_Frisk

Hi!I do have the same problem with my CH Flight Sim Yoke. The fuel valves do not open if I assign the condition levers in the ATR to the prop or mixture axis on the yoke.If i disconnect the condition lever from the above mentioned axis:es and handle the axis completely manually this works.I also have the Pro Pedals and there I cant use the right toe brake. I dont know if this is something that only I have experienced or if it is something with my hardware setup.But despite the above mentioned: this is a fantastic aircraft! Havent flown anything else since the first version was released.Regards Mats

Guest rap777

Thank you guys for all your helpfull hints.Looks like it was the mapping to the "axis" that was the problem. As soon as I have time I will try to control them manually and see how it all works!Thanks again for such a great effort!!!!Regards and God blessAlfred