Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

no sound with atr500 ver 5....

Guest tonyc

I simply replaced the old aircraft v4 pod with the version 5 and now I don't have internal sound. I hear the wind and other sounds, except for engine sounds. The options menu appears ok, and the external sounds work fine. All other aircrafts don't have any sound issues. Version 4 was fine also. Anyone else with this issue?Tony

Guest rene_35

Hi Tony, This "mistake" has been noted on the french forum and I uploaded as soon as possible the good version, but...no fast enough for you :-( Sorry, you have to dowload it another time. :(

Guest tonyc

Rene,Version 5.1 still has the same "no engine" sound problem.Tony

Guest rene_35

Tony,The official version is V5 with AF design. This version is now correct.The beta 5.1 version (Air Wales design) is not on line for the moment.

Guest Richard Portier

Ren

Guest rene_35

This pod is correct with all the sounds, but... have you thought to cancel all .hst files in your aircraft folder?Thanks to give me the result.Ren

Guest Richard Portier

>This pod is correct with all the sounds, but... have you>thought to cancel all .hst files in your aircraft folder?>>Thanks to give me the result.>>Ren

Guest Richard Portier

Ren

Guest rene_35

OK Richard, I found the bug.Sorry but I need a delay because... my DSL line is out of order this night (may be because 38

Guest Richard Portier

Ok, seems it was the problem. ;-)I made a new POD Version 5 file with the 16 missing files extracted from the Version 4. The engines, flaps sounds are come back.Richard.

Guest rene_35

My DSL line came back this evening, the zip has the good pod: I hope it's OK now. Sorry for the delay.The english page with the ATR V5 ASAP.Have a look on the new on line "hotel mode" tutorialHave good flights.