Sign in to follow this  
Guest GZR_Frenchy

Gmax Reno Mustangs available now...

FS2002 Reno Air Racing package includes 4 liveries of a North American P-51D Mustang modeled in GMAX with full moving parts and reflective polished metal and paint. Full view panel also includes alternate high visibility "Race View". Liveries include "Cloud Dancer", "Miss Kimberly", "Moonbeam McSwine", and "Miss America". The air file is based on an "Unlimited" class Reno race Mustang with a 3600hp V-12 Merlin. Sounds are an authentic representation of a high performance Merlin engine. "Miss America" textures by Bill Browning. Sounds by Mike Hambly (Blue Arrow FS). Flight Dynamics by Steve Small (FSD). Visual model and paint by Roger Dial (Flight One Software).Download at The Hangar. Also available soon here and at Flightsim.com

Thanks Roger & Co.They are fabulous to fly and excellent to look at!!!!!!!!!All the bestRegardsWayneCYHZ

Guest Coneman

OMG, now all we need are pylons!!!!!Todd

GZR_Frenchy is working on that now :) ... Soon.

Great job guys! They are now on the AVSIM Library and with a front page tease as well. :)

Tom,Wow! That was fast. Gee! You're the best dad ever! :)

WOW! Great planes. Thanks Guys.

Was I just complimented or insulted??? With an ugly mug like that, don't ever accuse me of being related to ya!!! :-lolYer welcome (I think)....

Hahaha, no Tom, that was a compliment. I had second thoughts after posting it for fear you might think I was being cheeky :)Thanks again,

Guest GZR_Frenchy

GZR_Reno_4pac is almost ready for upload.Unlimited, AT-6, Sport and Biplane. All four circuits. Works with all the mesh I can find. WARNING!This is not a kiddie scenery. It is scaled from pylon to pylon. The pylons are scaled in red/white stripes with strobes to help a little bit with a 2D enviroment.Repeat, this is not for the faint of heart.Fly it with the mesh and you will have a real challenge. Errr, helps a bit if you are a CFS2 pilot.Frenchy -- out.Opps, if you think he is ugly well ----

Hi emkramer,No, there is only partial VC views in place mixed in with 9-view 2D bitmaps. The Gmax reflective wings are visible with the bitmaps. It's easier to show a picture than explain.Check the readme for more details about a full working virtual cockpit.http://www.the-hangar.net/vc3.jpgFrenchy, I know what I'll be doing the evening of the pylon scenery's release.I think it will be almost as fun to be a race official watching the online races as it will to actually race. I can't wait :-jumpy ... my first time ever using jumpy. I'm that excited :)Best,

Guest Boone

These planes are AMAZING guys!!!!! Absolutely Beautiful. I nearly forgot how much I love this plane....Thank you sooooooo much. I am hooked!!! Took a flight up around McKinley in Alaska last night - Awesome!!!Where can we race on line?Boone

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Scenery is finished along with the documentary schematics of all four circuits. Still working on the readme. "Readme" is hard work and almost no one reads them. Oh, well.Have been testing the scenery along with a few of the guys. This is what you should expect. Note: I am really a CFS2 pilot and flying the P-51 a bit dirty around the pole. But, then I am used to combat flaps.Frenchy -- out.