Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

SB3.21 Tester Needed

Guest dajackman

Can someone try to connect to my session using POTW. I am trying to configure my firewall. I created a subdomain below. Not sure if the POTW box will allow you to enter a domain name. If someone could test entering the domain name would be great. If that doesn't work try the IP below. THanks again!!fly.2cherrys.comIP 69.174.21.135If this works I can leave this session active for everyone to use. Almost forgot...I'm sitting at KLKU in the TBM....

Guest tonyc

Sorry, tried but could not connect.Tony

Guest roland_lfor

The domain name is unused in POTW, and a subdomain won't help you.You have to open the port 7463 for incomming UDP packet in your firewall/router.That's it (but not so easy on all equipment I guess...)- roland -* ROTW member *

Guest dajackman

Yea, I'm running a linux firewall with IPTables. Had to get the rule just right to do port forwarding. I'll check my logs tonight and see if I can tell why the connection failed.I was hoping this would work. If I can get it, I will leave the host up and let others connect if they wish.Thanks guys....

Guest roland_lfor

I've just baught a brand new firewall router and reach the port forwarding tonight. It's working well now - roland -* ROTW member *:-jumpy

G"day,I also tried but failed.The problem may be at my end though as I haven't got all the required aircraft loaed ( yet ).Cheers,Roger

Guest roland_lfor

Roger,Remember that you can disable the POTW specific livery you don't have in your hangar with the 'A' ==> 'I' char in the CSL_ICAO file. You'll see base model instead all repaints.- roland -* ROTW member *

Guest Eagle

Hi Roland, I'm back. Not all planes in the CSL_ICAO have an "A" at the end. If I don't want one of the planes in my Aircraft folder can I add and "I" at the end so that plane will not load?

Guest roland_lfor

No you can't.The disable function is only for the POTW additionnal liveries.You NEED the required base aircraft.- roland -* ROTW member *