Sign in to follow this  
Guest YV52C

Fly!Editor Error

Guest YV52C

FolksI have not access to the Fly Editor do to following error:CAN'T LOAD TEXTURE BBWHITE.RAWFILE: TEXTURELINE 1376Anyone know what file is missingrgdsCesar/yv52

Guest tonyc

In your FLy2 Art directory, the program is looking for that specific file. do a search to find it, or remove its reference from the pnl file. the latter is a little dangerous, since we don't know what this file is for. simply make a backup copy of anything that you edit.... tony

Guest YV52C

Tony tksThis very starnge I haven't touch anything I just doing some scenery out of fly!I was thinking that was related with Terrascene, so I re-intalled.I'll check, tks for your reply.RgdsCesar/VenezuelaYV52

Guest tonyc

Sorry, for a moment I thought you had been working with aircraft modeling, in which case the pnl file is the one that controls much of the art work. For Scenery, don't forget that there's a reference to it in the data and scenry folders.tony

Guest YV52C

Tks Tony,Noted, but I was looking everywhere and could't find anything like it. For any chance can you check if you have such file in your fly! folder, if you have it may come from some file that both have.rgdsCesar

Guest YV52C

Just rename a file BBwhite.raw put on Art file and is fixed, hope I can make the scenery now.tksCesar

Guest Colins2

Cesar,BBWHITE.ACT/RAW are in your ...Fly!2SystemStartup.podI can't think how they could have got damaged.Iwould guess, but I don't know for certain, that if your startup.pod was corrupt, Fly! wouldn't start at all.That's a puzzle.RegardsColin

Guest YV52C

Thanks Collin for checking, but this is weird, Fly is working good and I just rename one file put on Art folder and Editor is working, as you said this a puzzle.regardsCesar