Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Congratulations to Alan Kriesman

Guest pilotsim7828

Special MentionFlight One Software / Scenery SolutionsUltimate Terrain USA, Ultimate Terrain Alaska/Canada In the AVSIM 2005 Bravo Zulu Awards Please keep up the hard work.... wish you would help Fly! II in this field of scenery, Alan :) Come visit us once in a while127466.jpgA new approach to flydevelopersThe New flydevelopers Pagehttp://flydevelopers.com.istemp.com/index.htmhttp://www.forumcommunity.net/?c=14387Check out he New Flydevelopers Forum

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I'm wondering myself if Harald Kraft's conversion utility could help. And maybe if AFCAD files could be imported, could we get more airports?Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Hi DonnyThe conversion utility is from Padraic Morgan. It works well with FS2000 sceneries, not so good with FS2002. I am not sure if XML-based sceneries from FS2004 is working at all.Padraic is only enhancing this tool for X-plane. (look at www.fsimp.de).I converted some Austrian FS2002 sceneries for my personal use. I had to remove the FS-Crash-detection-code with an hex-editor from the Bgl-file to make it work. Due to copyright reasons I can't upload these files.So I think there is not much chance to have more and new scenery in Fly!! available, except all these wonderfull things those few FLY!!-developers left are doing for us.Harald