Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

CTD Please Help

Guest dajackman

I have had this problem for a while. If I slew/fly south of Norfolk, VA I get a CTD. It seems to be a large area all the way south to around Nags Head/First Flight. The gtfo.txt file says stream currupt - can't process next tag line, no such file. I have done the normal delete the sit and history files with no luck. I have used TerraScene on this area. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help!!

Guest Colins2

Hi,I would guess that you have 'lost' one of your scenery files for that area that you have TerraScene'd.Does the error message give a filename?sometimes this error can be caused by a corrupt default.key file but then it will give a CTD wherever you are every time to fire the sim up.Colin

Guest dajackman

No file indicated, the complete error is below.Msg: Stream corrupt. Cannot process next tag line [File].File: streamio.cpp line 826Time: Wed Sep 28 20:45:22 2005errno = 2 (No such file or directory)Is there some way to determine what directory the files for this area should be in?Also I tried re-running terrascene again for that area tonight, seems like some server is down that terrascene is trying to get towingswithwires.com Is this a common problem.Thanks guys....