Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

the new ROTW's baby...

Guest rene_35

yes, as you can suppose it, Jean Sabatier, one of our aircraft builders, is preparing another bird.In this time, she is in beta test to adjust the flight model and some other elements: I think you will have her in your hangar in this month. Oh, sorry, you don't know about what aircraft I am speaking...OK, OK, look at the main panel, I am sure you know nowhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/129008.jpgWill you love her?

Hello Rene,Magnificient baby.Back to the "Glasscockpit" of the good old days.No FMS, EGPWS this time .... Gonna love those ARCDME's and holding patterns :)I'll keep a hangar free, between all the ROTW goodies like the TBM, ATR, Seneca, P51, ...Wish a smooth beta test to Jean and the ROTW team.Salutations / Best regards,Frank

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!A DC-3 for FLY II- Terrific!!!:-yellow1

Guest Alibubba

Outstanding, another amazing project from the ROTW team. Lookin forward to spending many hours in this one.Ali

Guest chezz

very nice. Waiting for her maiden flight. Thankschris_CA

Guest tonyc

Simply can't believe it!!!!!!!!!tony

G'day Rene,Wow! Not just a DC3 but an AUSSIE DC3 at that. Very nice. This one is going to be an absolute must for me. :-jumpyJean and the ROTW group have done it... again. Now let's see it could be perhaps -Ansett maybe ANA or TAA or Butler or EAST WEST or possibly a modern DAKOTA NATIONAL AIRWAYS.Thanks for the sneak preview -- can't wait.Cheers,Roger

Guest Fonchy

Guuuuuuuuuaaaaaaauuuuuuu!!!!!!!I love DC3 Thank you very much Fonchy

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Wasn't one flying in Piedmont colors into the late 80s? Not in scheduled service though, but giving nostalgic demo flights.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest Jan

That's good news Rene :) Thanks to ROTW and Jean Sabatier for this new toy.I do know a livery I want to make: the one from the Dakota Norway club.Panel looks great,and nice icing on the windshield panels.Great.Thanks again,and take care.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest Mats_Frisk

Fantastic!!! I know that we have at least one of those goodies still flying here in Sweden: "Daisy". She uses to visit fly shows every summer and is one popular aircraft to all people, both for young and old.And to see the and her when the engines starts is also fantastic!You gave us something to really wait for.RegardsMats

Guest rene_35

Hi tim, I don't know why my pics have been deleted: a new rule?Can anybody explain why?Then you can find these pics on our simvol general forum at the end of this post:http://www.simvol.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8420(sorry, the forum is in french, but pics explanations are in english specialy for you).At this time we are achieving the manual in french and in english because we want to make an unique announcement on the french and anglish simvol site.I hope to be ready at the end of the next week-end.