Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Videos

Guest Jan

Hi!For those interested,I just uploaded two helicopter videos to Hovercontrol.com.They have been on my harddrive for some time,and it was time to share them,even if I'm not a good movie director.One large showing the state of the S61 at that time,and a smaller showing the Super Puma panel in an autorotation situation.You'll find them under various helicopter videos.Thanks.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest chezz

Hi Jan,Nice video. Is there a chance to release those two featured helicopters?thankschris_CA

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Jan,my compliments!The S61N video is simply breathtaking!I didn't see anything like this very professional work since long.And I don't mean only the video, the cut and presentation but also the helicopters and your flying skills.And - very nice autorotation.Sure not the last time I played this!RegardsGeorg EDDW

Guest Jan

Thanks for your comments.The Super Puma don't have a 3D model,and I don't know if it ever will.The S61N is about finished from my part,except for some flightmodel tweaking.All graphics are done.But no systems.Our system designer,Alex, is unfortunatly busy elswere,so it's staying on my harddrive for now.He's real busy with his new job,and also attending school.But if anyone else with the knowledge,maybe from ROTW,can connect and or make some systems,they are welcomed to give it a try.Not any complicated stuff,just some fuel,electric and so on.Would be nice to get it out of the door.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest Wayne Smith

Hi Jan,I'll take a look at your videos...Haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope all is well!Send me an email with the latest news when you get a chance....Best regards,WayneExecutive DirectorMetro One/NMH01Metro Helicopters VAwww.metrohelo.org

Guest Jan

Hello Wayne.Long time no see.Nice to have you here at the Fly forum again.Hope you are OK.And get a lot of helicopter stick time.Please check out the videos.They are not pro,but give you an idea,at least of the S61.I reckon you are still on the Beta test list,whenever it's more completed?Take care.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest Wayne Smith

Happy to assist with beta testing Jan!I'll check out the videos.Regards,Wayne