Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Grumman AA5-C Cheetah..........uploaded

G'day all,Well finally it's finished and uploaded.Ian Burton has done a heap of work helping to develop this aircraft. All data, photographs and beta testing was done by him. He actually did his first SOLO flight in the Grumman during the development of this model. Make sure you read the readme.txt file as this contains information relevent to the operation of the aircraft.Attached are just a couple of pics to give an idea of what the model looks like. enjoy.Off to make another model :-)Cheers,Roger

Guest Colins2

G'day Roger,Beautiful looking plane :-)Colin

Hi Guys,I've already thanked Roger privately for all the time and effort he has put in to make MRR a FlyII reality now is my chance to thank him publicly.I hope you all will enjoy MRR as much as I do,thanks Roger.:-wave

Hi, Roger,This looks great.Still waiting for the refurbishing of my Fly-PC, wich crashed last month.When ( -ever ?! ) it`s working again I will certainly give this plane a place in my hangar and will Fly it!RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Mats_Frisk

Hi Roger!Thank you for a beautiful aircraft. It will be a nice addition to the FlyII hangar.RegardsMats

G'day Ian,It's been my pleasure working with you mate. I cannot let this opportunity pass without informing the forum that the Grumman AA5-C Cheetah is as much your creation as it is mine. I hope it gives you many hours of enjoymentCheers,Roger

Guest Rodger Christmann

Hi Roger and Ian,thank you very much for this beautiful little aircraft.You both have done a great job and she's a pleasure to fly!I really enjoy it. :-) Cheers and take care,RodgerAcoustic Pop & Rock from Germanyhttp://rodgerchristmann.com

Beautifully done, Roger and Ian! Fun little plane to take for spins around the airspace!Thanks ever so much for this one... Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest YV52C

My regards and congratulation , very nice bir,Cesar/Yv52Venezuela

Guest Fonchy17

Thank you very much, magnific aeroplane and panel very realist.Thanks too to Gilles "Drone", Beralex and TJ (all ROTW members) for The Pyrenees in photo-realistic textures: Puivert South (GT 001-161 South)Magnific scenery, I love fly Seo de Urgel(LESU)to La Cerdana (LECD)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/131994.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/131995.jpgGibraltar, coming soon Many Regards Fonchy

Guest pilotsim7828

Rodger :Congratulations, And thanks fore the new aircraftNow that I have got DSL , I look forward to downloading & flying!II again :)pilotsim7828

Guest SupraMan

Hello,I am new to this site. Since I rent Cheetahs, I'd like this for my Fly II simulator. Would you please explain to me how to download this plane?Thanks,Donald