Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Grumman Cheetah.....Macintosh version uploaded.

G'day all,Apologies to all Mac users for my lack of forethought. I have just uploaded a Mac friendly version of the Grumman to the Avsim library. Cheers,Roger

Saw this great aircraft for Fly. Any chance you could model it for MSFS at some point in time? I guess the answer depends on the tool used to create the Cheetah among other things. Regardless, it's the best looking Cheetah I've seen for any sim! Great Job!-John

G'day John,Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you it means a lot. I don't know a thing about the file structure of FS2004 so I have no idea whether models for FS2004 can be made using TrueSpace 3.2 I'll investigate and get back to you.Cheers,Rogeredit : spelling

G'day John,I've been advised by the best brains in the business that there is no easy way to transport the model from Fly! II across to MSFS2004. It would be basically a complete rebuild from scratch in Gmax, which I don't have and also I'm deeply involved with other Fly! II projects.Thanks for your post. I highly appreciate it.Cheers,Roger