Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jean-Marie

Message for the tireless airport builder: Wayne Roberts

Guest Jean-Marie

Hello Wayne,I want to thank you for the huge job you do for the Fly!ers community but I have a remark for you.You have recently release three airports: Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial Airport, Tweed-New Haven Airport, and Waterbury-Oxford Airport; now, after a check I have noticed that these three airports were already done by Scott Cannizzaro and are included in the file "ny_metro_ga_airports_v2.zip" available at the Avsim Library.I don't want you stop to do new versions for existing airports but, when you realize a new version, please mention in the README file that Fly!ers must remove the previous version before using the new one.Thank you for taking my demand into consideration and again many thanks for your great job.Kind regardsJean-Marie ROTW

Guest chezz

Wayne,JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK To POPULATE FLY2 AIRPORTS (I saved a copy in DVD just in case my system mess up).cheers!chris_CA

Hi Wayne and all,Yeah, let me add my thanks. Wayne has done a tremendous job of populating FLYII. It is so much nicer to land at an airport than where a tornado has flatened the whole town!Thanks for all your hard work Wayne!Earl

Hi Wayne,I want to take the oppertunity to thank you for your hard work. I always get a smile on my face when I see yet another Fly listing by you in the AVSIM library list. I'm convinced that your submisions keep every one aware of the fact that there is life beyond the FS9 camp.Harry

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg