Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Congratulations To A Great Bunch

Guest Steve Brown

Hi All :-wave Just been checking the new files on Avsim. Boy have you guys been busy. Congrats to all those who are pushing out some great freeware. When I get Fly 2 again I see Im in for a treat. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/134828.jpg Speak to you all soon, your friend Steve

Guest Eagle

Hi Steve, good to hear and see you again. Looking forward to you returning to Fly along with your creations.

G'day Steve,You're looking very suave mate. Good to see you keeping well.We all look forward to you returning to the fold.Keep your head low, stay out of trouble and I hope to hear again from you soon.Cheers,Roger

Hi Steve ,Good to hear from you again!!!!I have been out of simming due to technical problems for some moths now, but , in a few weeks I`ll FlyII! again.Today I experimented with the ROTW-DVD.I borrowed a PC from my son and installed FLYII! from the original disks and then installed the ROTW DVD ( which I never did before )It took only 20 minutes to do this all.Launched FlyII!, grabbed the stick and took off.Well I would like to tell you more..............but I can`t , FlyII! just started on the other PC.I have to run or I`ll miss my flight!!See you mate.Leenp.s.A big THANK YOU to ROTW for their superb DVD in which I had ( except from some repaints) no part.Merci mes amis! :-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!You're still a member of the "bunch" IMHO!!!Technical stuff keeping me away too, but I hope to learn how to do panels very soon for FLY II. First an "enhanced IFR" Cessna, then a rearrangement of the Otter- then AVANTI.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Steve,although I am more active with FlightGear since a while FLY!II ever will stay on my HD (to be honest, with 2 different installs :-) ) and I am regularly reading the posts of this forum.I am very glad you are well and with good mood!All the best to you and to this great FLY! community, the nicest group I ever found on the net.RegardsGeorg "HeliFLYer" EDDW

Hiya Mate! Good to hear and see ya still hang out here! Drop a note when you can, ok?We're ALWAYS ready for all those great surprises you bring to the "Family"!Safe holidays to you and yours!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Ken and all.Great to hear from you guys. As of yet I have no plans to do any creation for Fly2, but Im not ruling it out. Maybe a little something every now and again. Im not on the internet much now, as Im enjoying other things.Take care and all the best, Steve

Guest Shalomar

FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.Key word: ENJOYINGGreat!!!!:-walksmile

That be cool, Steve. Do need one favor if you can... If you still have the PSD file for the panel we were working on, and can send it. It would be very much appreciated! That's the only disappointing thing in the release - I wasn't able to include what we were working on... :-( Wish to correct that!Many cheers and a safe holiday to you and yours, my friend!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest danieletona

Hi Steve A GREAT RETURN :-jumpyDan

G'day Donny,> then a rearrangement of the Otter- then AVANTI.I've only just started on the Otter panel! If there's anything in particular you would like included then NOW is the time to make your wishes known and I'll do my best to include them.Cheers,Roger