Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

How is the DVD doing???

Guest Shalomar

FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.How many sales, and where? I am heading to "the lair" now.Long live the FLY Legacy

Guest Azzurro

Hello Donny and all,Here are the results for the Fly Simvol ROTW DVD, by country:Allemagne-Germany 4Australia 7Belgique 3Brazil 1Canada 2Denmark 2Espa

Guest chezz

Hi Azzuro,I'm looking forward to the next DVD release.Thanks to ROTW.chris_CA

Guest Shalomar

The manuals I found for the planes were all in French. A few times I downloaded files because I couldn't get the equivilent of a readme from the forum. Check out my review in the "reader's review" section. I really wish more attention would be given to improving what we have. All the Navaho needs is a good flight model. All the Avanti needs is a good panel. I'd like to help when I learn.Best Regards, Donny:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest Steve Brown

AzzurroTake all that I have done, its yours to use for the DVD if the go ahead is yes.Steve Brown

Guest Azzurro

Thank you Steve for this kind proposition, we appreciate very much your work. :-) I will contact you again when the project is more advanced.CheersAzzurro

Guest Shalomar

Steve, this seems like the apropriate thread to thank you for all you have done. I especially enjoy your .mlf of Fantasy Island. When I am FLYing again I intend to use the tools available to make my own "fuel stop and mansion" island (4000X150 feet runway- sound familiar?) between KACY and Bermuda. When I get Photoshop or Paint I will "do" a BFU Cessna with your kit. I have some stuff in mind for the panel too. Thanx again.FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.