Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Peregrine Side Window files

Hi everyone, not been here for a while.Does anyone happen to know where I can find the Side window files for the Hawker/Peregrine Aircraft or what there called??. Id like to redraw the Pilots side window view, but I can't locate the (pbm/act/raw) files anywhere. If you happen to know which system file references these then that would be a big help!!Many Thanks in advance....hope to get back to FLY very soonJohn

G'day John,They are located in the TRI4.podopen the pod in podview and extract the following 6 files.Capt's siderh6768.aairh6768.actrh6768.pbmCopilots siderh2768.aairh2768.actrh2768.pbmThe above 6 files are for the 1024 x 768 resolution views. If you want the other resolutions then you will have extract them as well.These are only the side window views. If you want the side panels then you will find them listed in the TRI4.pit file.Have fun,Cheers,Roger

G/day mate...............how ya diddlin.Thanks for that Roger I'll locate the files and have a play. What are you upto these days?Cheers John

G'day John,My pleasure mate. Glad to be of assistance. :-) I've recently been showing my American cousins (from New Orleans) around Sydney. Just saw them off at the airport yesterday. In just a couple of weeks we solved all the worlds problems. Today we are picking up our tickets and itinerary for a well deserved holiday (1st week in March) in the Phillipines which includes a couple of internal transfers (probably in a Bandit, Twotter or aircraft of similar ilk) so I might get the oportunity to get some cockpit photos. I hope so To get back on topic, I'm still having bucket loads of fun fiddling about with an aircraft or two or three :-) It keeps me off the streets :-lolCheers,Roger