Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

New Dakota repaint project

Guest tonyc

Is that you, Leen? Now I know how to look you up next time I am in your country. ;-)tony

Guest roland_lfor

Superb Leen,Would it be possible to add a passenger seat cam view, looking through the window 45

Hi Roland,That`s what I already have in mind, there is only one problem.To make such a view I need a really good photo taken from such a position.I tried to find such a picture but could not find it.Help for this one is very welcome.Now we`re talking , something else came upto my mind.There are eighteen seats available , at his moment there is only one guy ( happy with his pint ) in the cabin.It would be nice to fill the other seats , so a request to you and others: Send in your photo and I`ll give you a seat in the plane.To make a suitable photo , take position in a chair , and imagine it`s an airplane seat , choose the position of your arms in a way it looks like one arm is leaning on arm rest.Make two photos one in right arm resting position and one left.THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE VIEWS, you see plenty of seats available for my friends.a>

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints