Sign in to follow this  
Guest rap777

ATR & Transponder

Hi Alfred, Well, interesting. Am sure you have done this, but again, check the data and world folder for anything related to the ATR and delete. As Earl did, try deleting the HST files for the ATR... it goes by the call sign i.e. Air France ATR is F-GPYM.HST. Just to be sure, in your Aircraft folder check the date for the file ATR42500_AFRANCEV51.POD - which should be 3 February 2006. If all is in order, then you should have the transponder, but not the cockpit sounds. Let me know how it goes!many cheers, Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest rap777

Hi KenI will be away from my computer for a few days!I will check back with you as soon as possible!Thank you once again for all your help!Regards & God blessAlfred

Guest rene_35

Ken,if, sometimes, you want to put a file for downloading, upload it in your ROTW'sFTP account and send me a mail: I can tranfer it in the public download area.:)

Hi Ken,I checked the Wales palne. It says it is 5.1, but as we know, it has a problem with the transponder.To fix the sound for the Air France plane, I took your suggestion and opened the POD file. I opened both POD files so I could check which files were actually missing. I extracted the correct ones to my "Sound" folder in the FLYII folder, and did a flight check. Of course you were correct, the Air France 5.1 now has sounds both internal and external.It occured to me that if this worked for sound, why could't there be a file or two in the Air France POD we could extract that would make the transponder work in the Wales plane? Is this possible? I'm assuming the answer is no because the transponder didn't work with the Air France POD in the aircraft folder, but, I am not a designer and have no real knowedge of how it works.Thanks,Earl