Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raptorbd

VolNav Problem

Guest Raptorbd

Hi, this is my first posting.I just loaded the new VolNav, and like the other versions that I had tryed to load before, Fly crashes to desktop. After I remove the U.S map file (W140W50N60N20) theres no more crashing. Has anyone had this problem? Reading the forum I have removed pydll.dll,it did not help.I'm patched to 240 version running on xp. Can anyone help? Bob D.

Hello Bob,Do you mean than you try to run Fly! and VolNav at the same time ?If yes, Volnav and Fly! can't run at the same time and you must close Volnav before to run Fly!Didier RIGAULTROTW Team

Guest Raptorbd

Didier RIGAULTThanks for the fast reply,I'm not running both at the sametime, just trying to get Fly II running from fly start, and with the the W140W50N60N20.map file loaded into map folder Fly II crashes to desktop. All other files are in there proper folders.Thanks again for any and all help,I sure hope to get this fixed if I can. Bob D.

Do not install this map into the Fly!II map folder. It's a map to be used only with VolNav : just change it to the VolNav directory.DidierROTW Team

Guest Raptorbd

Hi DidierIt hit me late last night to do what you said, thanks for the info, you guy's are great, thanks for all your hard work. Bob D.