Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

Giorgio Gnesda!!!

Hi Giorgio! I found some nice interior views for the Cessna Citation X, and was wondering if you were looking at doing anything else with the model you posted back in 2002? Mainly need the panel main view, right front view, gauges, good sound package and proper flight dynamics tweaking. I can probably hunt down a good sound package for freeware use.If using default gauges, I can do the vast majority of the gauge alignment for the pnl; the ckl, and elt files. Would just need proper pbm/pbg files for panel for custom gauges, if any. Main 3D graphics, well... I have tried and tried, but no luck on being able to learn 3DS Max or Truespace... :-( Once Steve and I have the Seawind panel finished, I can try to help.John - I have not forgotten about the panel work we discussed last year... still trying to figure out how to get the custom gauges we need made.Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

G'day Ken,< but no luck in being able to learn 3dsMax or TrueSpace.>Don't give up on Truespace. It is a relatively simple program compared to max but it does everything needed to make models for Fly! II. However TrueSpace does have a few, so not obvious, idiosynchrosies. :-) If you have problems then - post. That's what the forum is for.I'm no expert but may be able to help you with your problem. If I can't I'm sure that there will be others that will.Attached is a panel under construction using TrueSpace to make the 3d model for the engine controls quadrant.Give it another try and yell for help when you get stuck. Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

Roger, I can't wait until I retire so that I can do beautiful work as you are.tony

G'day Tony,< can't wait until I retire... >Geezz mate don't wish your life away :-) it passes only too quickly.Even once retired, "she who must be obeyed", has a list of "things to do" as long as your arm. :-lolWork and family committments permitting, there's no time like the present!Make hay whilst the sun shines, strike while the iron is hot, a stitch in time saves nine. What takes me 5 hours to do, a younger more nimble mind would only take 1 hour. I'm easily distracted and tend to drift off dreaming of piloting an aircraft. So there's really no gain in getting old.I've been toying with an idea for while. I wonder if there would be any support for an on-line tutorial in the developers forum on "how to use TrueSpace."Anyway holiday time has finally arrived. Off on Monday to the Philippines for 14 days. Now that 2 weeks will fly! :-lol.Will re-raise the topic when I return.Thanks for the nice encouragement.Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

Well said!. At 55 , I am in the process of starting a brand new chapter in my life. thanks to our son who is working in Tanzania, I've started a small solar business for the developing world and local schools here in the us. I am now trying to find some consulting works in order to balance things out. But I could not agree with you more: enjoy the present.tony