Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

New aircraft proposals...Add to this!

With the proliferation of aircraft for MSFS in the payware arena, time to throw out some ideas once again:I for one would dearly love to see a decent C-130 model... regular and ski-equipped. The latter I can provide picutres of, or direct one's attention to the AlphaSim C130 package containing the Operation Deep Freeze ski-equipped LC-130 (back in my Operation Deep Freeze day (1978-1980) it was an LC-130R model).Hoping Eddie Souter still plans on releasing his C-152 as well!Feel free to add to this list / thread!Thanks!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hey Ken,I agree. Those would be great additions! I would like to add the Mooney. There were some guys looking into that about a year or so ago. I haven't heard anything since.Anyone know anything about it?Thanks,Earl

Guest dajackman

I would like to see a 737 panel.....

Wonderful news ;)

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest laurentC

... TB10 main panel ...fly00019rj.th.gif

Teriffic work, as always, guys! Sometime in the near future, we still have the Learjet 35A to work on also, I hope! Cheers to the ROTW Gang!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Not sure, but methinks John W. is still working on his 737 panel off and on. Main thing John needs is someone good at and willling to draw the animated needles, plus a good gauge programmer. If any of you saw his most recent post asking questions, am willing to bet they had something too do with the panel... But I could be wrong! ;-)Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Hi Ken,......got your email, thanks, but I can't accept any emails at the moment because BT/Yahoo are changing a couple of things at the ISP.Anyhow, as you've stated, its been impossible for me to finish any panels completly because in order to get the correct visual gauges on the panels DLL's are required which I am unable to do. The other problem I have is creating any PBG's which consist of 360 frames (Displays, needle etc). I'd like to know what program these are created in (Flash perhaps? or is their a utility I'm not aware of?)To get around this Ive been toying with the amp and pnl files along with my graphics knowledge to try and over come some of these issues. The conclusion is that its impossible to faithfully reproduce the exact aircraft systems and gauge displays for the panels in question without DLL's. However, that said if you guys don't mind the Panel's with some of FLYII existing gauges along with some tweaks and modifications. Then I'm sure I can get these panels usable. Just let me know which aircraft panel you'd like to see and what series and I'll let you know what the pro's and cons will be.I'm currently working on a Boeing 767, but here are a few others I've done.DC1030Boeing 777MD83Boeing 737Let me know your thoughts.Many ThanksJohn

Hi John and all,I am always in awe of you guys who can build planes, or anything for that matter, for FLYII. Thanks to all of you for all you do to keep FLYII alive. It is great!Regarding the panels, I would like to see the 737. We already have the planes for that panel. It would be nice to have a panel that looks like a 737. The default gauges are fine until you can finish what you need for your custom ones.I'm looking forward to having planes to go with the other panels you are working on. How about a screen shot of all these?Thanks again,Earl

Hello ROTW and Laurent!You guys over at ROTW are fantastic artists. Everything I get from you is top notch. I want to say again thanks for all you do for FLYII and for sharing with us here in the US.The TB10 looks great. I will be watching for it.Thanks,Earl