Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

Hi Earl, as promised a couple of panel PICS

Hi there,Just to let you know that I've manged to get the 737 panel up and running in FlyII and its coming along quite nicely, just completed the Engine instrument displays, and are now in the process of making some more needle files and pbg's. I'll probably have some better pics in a week or so, once I'm able to tidy things up a bit.Anyhow I thought you maybe able to get a feel of what to come, as well as completely new B737 flight dynamics and engine specs.Thanks again for your interest EarlTake care John

John! John!You are da man, John! Thats some sweet looking pics. I can't wait till we can download this puppy and fly her around a little. I may have a new favorite plane...Happy Easter, everyone!EarlOh yeah, if you need a beta tester, I could be persuaded!PIII800, 512M SDRAM PC133, Win98SE

Guest Mats_Frisk

Looking very nice.Happy Easter!Mats

Guest CaptainJ

Hi John,Nice looking panels. especialy the 737NG :-) Is there allready a 737NG 3D model made for this panel? Just currious! keep up the good work

Hi Jarno, and everyoneThanks all for the comments..........I'm afraid there is'nt a 737NG aircraft freely available to Fly, I think Gorgio had made a 3d model of a winglet version of the 737-800 series, but alas I don't think he ever released it to the community.Shame!!.....his aircraft are greatly missed.The Panels I'm constructing for the 737NG is hooked up to his Boeing 737.RegardsJohn

Guest Alibubba

Hey JohnWow Amazing looking Panels, The 737 is one of my all time favorite aircaft and it just doesn't seem right flying it with the hawker panels, but it's fun never the less. Question though, are you going to include overhead and pedistal panels or just the main one for the time being, I know its a lot of hard work and we all really appreciate it but I hope you don't mind me asking.Ali

Hi Ali,I'm not quite sure yet, because of the amount of work involved in producing panels and systems etc. I can safely say the main instrument panel and the floor pedistal (coms/nav), will be the first to be completed.That said I will probably have to work on a Overhead panel as well, in order to get some of the aircraft systems up and running.I'll keep you posted.RegardsJohn

Guest dajackman

Oh man...that is awsome!! Great job!