Sign in to follow this  
Guest laurentC

SOCATA TB10 IS HERE

Guest chezz

Thanks Laurent and the ROTW team for a great aircraft...you never stop to amaze the FLY2 community with quality add-onschris_CA

Guest laurentC

Thanks Chris,An interesting feature has been used/tuned by Jean :new12dn.th.gifThe propeller shown in front of the pilot main view is in fact the rotor of the helicopters !!! TRI was a smart group of developpers, aren't they ?After this first release we have planned to release some liveries by Leen and two more versions of the TB10 : one with the navigation display (useful with its kinda TCAS for multiplayers flights) and one with the former kinda GPS aka ROTW_350.Cheers,laurentC

Guest tonyc

thanks, Laurent.I am going flying!tony

Guest tonyc

The TB10 is the most incredible FLYII model put out by ROTW. The attention to the details and its flight dynamics are simply superb. There's nothing more that one can ask for in a plane...congratulations!tony

Fantastic, I can't wait to load it up and fly it ;). I'm just finishing testing a Matrox Triplehead2go which unfortunately does not lend itself well to FlyII with its 3840x1024 resolution. Very impressive screenshots and I'm hoping that some of this trinkles down to the TBM700.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Took me an hour and a half to download (56K) but the wait was well worth it. :-jumpy The attention to detail in the panel cannot be given justice by mere words. A beautiful aircraft and an immaculate interior. I have had a few excellent flights in the aircraft and am completely blown away by the quality of the product overall. Thank you to ROTW and F2FD and all concerned with the making of this aircraft and giving your hard work so freely.Cheers,Roger

Guest YV52C

Thanks Laurent and the ROTW team for this new add on for the Fly!2 community,RgdsCesar CedraroYV52/Venezuela

Thanks guys,Looking forward to downloading and flying but have been very busy and will be for some time to come.:-cool

Thanks you, Laurent and ROTW! Your contribution to the Fly! community is extraordinary!I have downloaded the aircraft, but will not be able to enjoy it for a couple of weeks - I am finishing the build of a new computer, transferring all of my Fly! files, etc.

Randall Rocke