Sign in to follow this  
Sidney Schwartz

Barry Blaisdell's B1900

I am flying using Barry's B1900. I have both the Skyway & Continental version. I was flying KDFW-KOKC when I notice a problem. The plane was yawing back & forth. While this was happening, the RPM & FF gauge were also fluctuating in time to the yaw. I did not notice this on my initial, short test hops. It seemed to get worse as I went along. Here are the things I checked.1. fuel balanced2. turned off all weather3. cut throttle, prop & fuel control to full back & full forward4. yoke & rudder calibration. Any ideas? This is a great plane & I would like to get this solved. Anyone else have this problem. Thanks.Pat Callaghan

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

I encountered a similar problem a while back. The solution for me was to turn prop sync OFF. Try it and see if it works for you.Sidney Schwartz [KPDX]